Monday, November 5, 2007

Connections

Good Morning
- She's nice.
- Yes she is.
- He's funny.
- He so is.
- They're perfect.
- Sure is.
- We're the best.
- Yeah!
- It's awesome!
- No doubt.
- I'm incredible.
- You really are.
- You're...good too.
- Only because of you.

Good Afternoon
- He's a jerk.
- I know...
- She's a slut.
- You're telling me...
- They're morons.
- Tell me about it.
- It's so lame.
- Couldn't be lamer.
- We're here.
- We are?
- I'm tired.
- Oh...poor thing.
- You go get me a scotch, will you.
- Sure thing!

Good Evening
- He's sweet...
- You think so?
- She's stupid.
- If you say so.
- They're fuckers.
- I knew it.
- It's fine.
- It is.
- We're over.
- Who said?
- I'm sick of you.
- Me too.
- You stink.
- With you.

1 comment:

Indeterminacy said...

When did you sneak this post in? It wasn't here before, was it?

I think it's a dialogue version of the post you had at ragdoll-m a few weeks ago. I get the same chill at the naked emotions shown.